AGILE wireless Notifier - Heat detector
NRXTFIX58 and NRX-TDIFF are Wireless heat detectors suitable for applications where wiring is not feasible. Agile™ is powered by robust MESH network technology providing REDUNDANT communication paths that makes the network highly reliable.
These NRX-TFIX58 and NRX-TDIFF heat sensors are battery operated RF devices designed for use with the NRXI-GATE radio gateway. They contain a wireless transceiver and run on an addressable fire system (using a compatible proprietary communication protocol).
The NRX-TFIX provides fixed 58° C temperature sensing (heat type detector A1S).
The NRX-TDIFF provides 58° C rate-of-rise (10° C/minute) temperature sensing (heat type detector A1R).
The sensors plug into the B501RF wireless base. These devices conform to EN54-25 and EN54-5 (classes A1S and A1R).
They comply with the requirements of 2014/53/EU for conformance with the RED directiveFeatures & Benefits:
- Mesh multiple communication paths for increased reliability
- Accurate thermal detector Class A1S or A1R for thermal pint detector applications
- 18RF channels at 868MHz – provides greater tolerance to interference
- 2 integrated antennas on each wireless fire device – easier positioning of devices
- Up to 400 m free air communication range – providing good coverage levels
- Average 5 year battery service life – reducing maintenance requirements
- Addresses set using rotary switches – reduced commissioning time
- Tamper-resist locking mechanism to prevent unauthorised removal of sensor head
- Wired fire devices look and feel – easier installation and visual integration
- Patented battery service life prediction feature – more proactive maintenance
- Peace of mind – battery redundancy, delivering ‘always on’ performance
- Up to 32 Wireless devices per Gateway
- Agile IQ 3-in-1 software for easy design, configuration and diagnostics
- System Sensor
- System Sensor
- Brand : Notifier|System Sensor