Motion Detectors, Infrared Light Barrier
IRS 509 VdS / IRS 509 O Infrared Light Barriers provides varied application possibilities both indoors and outdoors.
IRS 509 VdS / IRS 509 O Infrared Light Barriers provides varied application possibilities both indoors and outdoors. Application-specific light curtains can be realized using
different sizes and swivel lenses.
For outdoor applications are versions with integrated
heater available (IRS-509-O). The heater prevents condensation on the glass pane and light barrier lens.
The infrared light barrier operates with modulated infrared signals. This type of transmission technology
ensures an extremely high interference immunity so that
even a false alarm signal due to sunlight is impossible.
Increased security against tamper and other infrared
external signals are achieved by signal shape monitoring with automatic amplification and digital threshold
control.Features & Benefits:
- VdS-Approval (IRS-509-VdS)
- VdS Class C
- Time-saving and simple one-man adjustment
- High tamper security
- Digital threshold control DTC
- Uninterrupted automatic synchronization
- Automatic gain control AGC
- Performance features
- Insensitive to changes in temperature
- Insensitive to sunlight and artificial light
- Multi-channel version
- Integrated heater (IRS-509-O)
- Timeless, elegant design
- Elegant inconspicuous mounting
- VdS approval: G100029 (IRS-509-VdS), Class C