HM Series Optical Smoke/Thermal Detector
Optical Smoke / Thermal Multi-Criteria Fire Detectors are a range of Hm-series by Morley. The detectors has two integral red LEDs that provide 360° local visual indication of the device status.
Optical smoke / thermal multi-criteria fire detectors are a range of Hm-series by Morley. The optical-thermal sensors uses thermal assistance to the core photoelectric smoke detectors to give enhanced false alarm immunity and faster response to a wide range of incipient fires. The plug-in unit combines two separate sensing elements that are managed by embedded software to act as a single unit. The optical-thermal detectors conforms to EN54-7, a 58C fixed temperature and rate of rise thermal assistance conforming to EN54-5. The thermal detection function combines thermistor technology with a software corrected linear temperature response.Features & Benefits:
- Aesthetic design to harmonise with the modern built environment
- Base complements the detector and is easy to install and wire
- Advanced protocol and smoothing filter to suppress false alarm
- Dual integrated LED for 360Deg visibility
- Enhanced smoke chamber design to reduce false alarms by dust or contamination