You can’t protect what you can’t see
Better protect your buildings with Digital Video Manager’s (DVM) smart, scalable video surveillance. It shows critical information, helping you reduce risk and save valuable time.
A person of interest. Suspicious movements. A perimeter breach. A post-event investigation. DVM is a smart surveillance platform that allows your operators to respond more quickly to threats.
Enhanced views and alerts for faster, more informed responses
DVM helps you improve your operational intelligence, better understand what you’re seeing and make more informed decisions:
- View multiple video streams — live and recorded — at the same time
- Set recording alarms, establish video walls and search for motion
- Access HD, full frame rate video on any mobile device with low latency
- See instant and synchronized playback and backfill that can be packaged and exported
Smart integration for greater automation and data intelligence
DVM can be fully integrated and scaled as your needs expand. It offers:
- An open-standard highly compatible security platform
- Seamless integration of all your building automation systems, IT subsystems and third-party operations through our Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI)
- A single bird’s-eye view of your screen interfaces and feeds through our Command and Control Suite (CCS)
A redundant system for increased reliability and data integrity
There’s nothing worse than realizing critical footage was hacked or lost. DVM helps you anticipate and prevent system failures well in advance through:
- An encrypted, secure operating environment
- True redundancy at the server and media levels
- Self-monitoring metrics, including memory, power and disk status
- Multiple backup of virtually unlimited primary camera servers for additional layers of tolerance
DVM R700 improves efficiency, versatility and compliance
The latest version of DVM supports the latest video and IT standards:
- H.265 encoding
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- TLS 1.2
Expanded edge support for video analytics and 64-bit servers and clients help reduce hardware cost while increasing capacity. DVM R700 is more flexible, with expanded edge support for video analytics, and redundant video storage hardware in critical high-availability applications.
DVM supports all major camera manufacturers through a range of interfaces including ONVIF. Camera brands such as Honeywell, AXIS, Canon, Avigilon, Pelco, Panasonic, Sony, Vivotek, Bosch plus many other brands which support the ONVIF standard.
DVM finds new devices on your network quickly, saving time and reducing operational interruptions.
Interact with DVM using voice commands and touch screen interfaces, and see video on screens, from mobile devices to video walls. This flexibility typically saves you critical detection, analysis and reaction time.
Intelligent automation simplifies routine tasks without complex scripting. Facility-wide rules, such as activating a camera recording when an incident occurs, can be configured in minutes.
We’re a founding member of the Global Cybersecurity Alliance, so we understand data security in a device-driven landscape is paramount.
Thousands of the world’s most critical facilities use DVM to help keep their people and assets safer. Whatever video goals you’ve defined for your facilities, we can help customize a solution to make them part of an integrated building management solution.