Fire Alarm Control Panels
Intelligent Addressable Fire Alarm System
The Intelligent Addressable Fire Alarm System modular can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or networked with many devices to protect a large campus or a high-rise office block.
In stand-alone or network configurations Honeywell intelligent addressable fire alarm system modular design makes system planning easier. The panel can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or networked with many devices to protect a large campus or a high-rise office block. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application.
For installations using intelligent addressable fire alarm system, an optional ACM Series annunciator can be mounted in the same cabinet (up to 48 zones/points, order separately). When combined with a Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI), the fire alarm system becomes part of an owner-operated proprietary monitoring system, allowing the connection of standalone or networked panels.Features & Benefits:
- Built-in Alarm, Trouble, Security, and Supervisory relays.
- Auto programming and Walk Test reports.
- Optional universal 318-point DACT.
- 80-character remote annunciators (up to 32).
- EIA-485 annunciators, including custom graphics.
- Printer interface (80-column and 40-column printers).
- History file with 800-event capacity in non-volatile memory, plus separate 200-event alarm-only file.
- Alarm Verification selection per point, with tally.
- Pre-signal/Positive Alarm Sequence (PAS).
- Silence inhibit and Auto Silence timer options.