Annunciators & Keypads
RA-1000 & RA-1000R Remote Annunciator
The RA-1000 is a remote annunciator used to operate and program IFP-series fire alarm control panels (FACP's).
The remote annunciator connects to the control panel via the RS-485 system bus. When the system is in normal operation and has AC power, the Power LED is lit and all other LEDs are off. The other LEDs turn on as alarms, supervisories, troubles, system silenced and AC power losses occur.
The RA-1000’s keypad and display match the built-in annunciator of the IFP-1000 control panel.
The RA-1000 can be surface or flush mounted. Use the optional trim ring for surface mounts. When flush mounting an electrical box is optional. If using an electrical box, use a 4S, single-gang, or double-gang box.
The RA-1000 is compatible with the following Farenhyt Series FACPs:
IFP-2100 / IFP-2100ECS
IFP-300 / IFP-300ECS
Features & Benefits:
- 80-character backlit LCD display (4 lines with 20 characters on
- each line)
- Tactile/audible feedback
- RS-485 SBUS interface to panel
- Larger keypad buttons for system reset and silence
- Initiate and end fire drills with a single key press
- View current status by alarms, supervisories, or troubles
- On-board piezo sounder audibly indicates alarms, troubles, and supervisories
- Five Status LEDs for; alarms, supervisory, trouble, silence and AC power indications
- Available in red or gray color
- UL listed, complies with NFPA 72
- Accepts user codes or fire fighter’s key
- Support for simultaneous use of multiple RA-1000s
- Wiring lengths up to 6000 ft. from the FACP (depending on
- wire gauge and number of devices on SBUS)
- MEA Approved
- CSFM Approved
- FM Approved
- UL listed
- Brand : Gamewell-FCI