You can’t protect what you can’t see
Protect your people and your property more effectively with Digital Video Manager (DVM): Smart, scalable video surveillance enabled by the Honeywell Forge for Buildings platform, and designed to deliver critical information that helps you reduce risk and save valuable time.
A person of interest. Suspicious movements. A perimeter breach. A post-event investigation. Or even issues of basic safety and compliance, like occupancy levels and social distancing. DVM is a smart surveillance platform that enables your operators to identify and respond to risks or threats more quickly.
Enhanced views and alerts for faster, more informed responses
DVM helps you improve your operational intelligence, better understand what you’re seeing, and make more informed decisions:
- Merge your video data into a single safety and security operational platform
- A flexible video workspace showing multiple lice and recorded video streams
- Client-side dewarping for more natural display of video
- Advanced video analytics from leading vendors reduce operator workload
- Zero-install, browser-agnostic clients with H.265 video support
- Mobile video access via native iOS and Android apps
- Find and securely export incidents easily with motion search, instant playback and synchronized playback
Smart integration for greater automation and data intelligence
DVM can be fully integrated and scaled as your needs expand. It offers:
- An open and secure video surveillance platform
- Seamless integration of all your building automation systems, IT subsystems, Healthy Buildings dashboards, and third-party operations through our Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI)
- Integration with advanced 3rd-party video analytics
- A single bird’s-eye view of your screen interfaces and video feeds, through Honeywell’s Command and Control Suite (CCS)
High Availability solutions for increased reliability and data integrity
There’s nothing worse than realizing critical footage has been compromised or lost. DVM helps you anticipate and prevent system failures well in advance through:
- A secure, encrypted operating environment protecting data in transit and at rest
- High Availability solutions with hot standby servers, recording redundancy and edge storage with backfill
- Internal diagnostics monitor system performance and assist with resolving issues expeditiously
- Flexible recording server redundancy options with individual or pooled backup servers ensuring critical operations maintain access to video surveillance
The latest version of DVM supports the latest video and IT standards:
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2019/2016
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2019
- iOS and Android
- Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari browser support
Expanded edge support for video analytics and 64-bit servers and clients, which helps reduce hardware costs while increasing storage capacity. DVM R710 is more flexible and secure, with expanded edge support for video analytics, and redundant video-storage hardware in critical high-availability applications.
DVM supports all major camera manufacturers through a range of interfaces including ONVIF. Camera brands such as Honeywell, AXIS, Canon, Avigilon, Pelco, Panasonic, Sony, Vivotek, Bosch plus many other brands which support the ONVIF standard.
DVM finds new devices on your network quickly, saving time and reducing operational interruptions.
Interact with DVM using voice commands and touchscreen interfaces, and see video on screens from mobile devices and consoles to video walls. This flexibility typically saves you critical detection, analysis and reaction time.
Intelligent automation simplifies routine tasks without complex scripting. Facility-wide rules, such as activating a camera recording when an incident occurs, can be configured in minutes.
We’re a founding member of the Global Cybersecurity Alliance, so we understand data security in a device-driven landscape is paramount.
Thousands of the world’s most critical facilities use DVM to help keep their people and assets safer. Whatever video goals you’ve defined for your facilities, we can help customize a solution to make them part of an integrated building management solution.
DVM can help protect the health and productivity of your building occupants through support for:
- Temperature-screening cameras
- Occupancy compliance monitoring – monitor compliance overall space usage and “stay-at-home” orders
- Social distancing and PPE-detection video analytics
- Healthy Buildings dashboards (EBI and Forge)
DVM can scale up to thousands of cameras per project. More cameras per DVM system and more cameras per camera server mean lower CapEx/OpEx.