Manual Call Points/Pull Stations
NBG-12 Series Conventional Manual Fire Alarm Pull Station
The NOTIFIER NBG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations.
The NOTIFIER NBG-12 Series is a cost-effective, feature-packed series of non-coded manual fire alarm pull stations. It was designed to meet multiple applications with the installer and end-user in mind. The NBG-12 Series features a variety of models including single- and dual-action versions.
The NBG-12 Series provides an alarm initiating input signal to conventional fire alarm control panels (FACPs) such as the SFP Series, and to XP Transponders. Its innovative design, durable construction, and multiple mounting options make the NBG-12 Series simple to install, maintain, and operate.Features & Benefits:
- Aesthetically pleasing, highly visible design and color.
- Attractive contoured shape and light textured finish.
- Meets ADA 5 lb. maximum pull-force.
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes.
- Easily operated (single- or dual-action, model dependent), yet designed to prevent false alarms when bumped, shaken,
- or jarred.
- PUSH IN/PULL DOWN handle latches in the down position to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
- The word “ACTIVATED” appears on top of the handle in bright yellow, further indicating operation of the station.
- Operation handle features white arrows showing basic operation direction for non-English-speaking persons.
- Braille text included on finger-hold area of operation handle and across top of handle.
- Multiple hex- and key-lock models available.
- U.S. patented hex-lock needs only a quarter-turn to lock/unlock.
- Station can be opened for inspection and maintenance without initiating an alarm.
- Product ID label viewable by simply opening the cover; label is made of a durable long-life material.
- The words “NORMAL” and “ACTIVATED” are molded into the plastic adjacent to the alarm switch (located inside).
- Four-position terminal strip molded into backplate.
- Terminal strip includes Phillips combination-head captive 8/32 screws for easy connection to Initiating Device Circuit (IDC).
- Terminal screws backed-out at factory and shipped ready to accept field wiring (up to 12 AWG/3.1 mm²).
- Terminal numbers are molded into the backplate, eliminating the need for labels.
- Switch contacts are normally open.
- Can be surface-mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semi-flush mounted. Semi-flush mount to a standard single-gang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box.
- Backplate is large enough to overlap a single-gang backbox cutout by 1/2" (1.27 cm).
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR).
- Spanish versions (FUEGO) available (NBG-12LSP, NBG-12LPSP).
- Designed to replace the legacy NBG-10 Series.
- Models packaged in attractive, clear plastic (PVC), clamshell-style, Point-of-Purchase packages. Packaging includes
- a cutaway dust/paint cover in shape of pull station.
- C(UL)US Listed: file S692.
- CSFM approved: file 7150-0028:199.
- FM approved (except NBG-12LPS, NBG-12LPSP).
- MEA approved: file 67-02-E (NBG-12, NBG-12L, NBG-12LOB, NBG-12LA).
- Lloyd’s Register type approved: file 93/60141 (E3) (NBG-12, NBG-12L, NBG-12LA, NBG-12LOB, NBG-12S).
- U.S. Coast Guard approved: files 161.002/23/3 (AFP-200 with NBG-12, NBG-12L, NBG-12S); 161.002/42/1 (NFS-640 with NBG-12, NBG-12L, NBG-12S); 161.002/27/3 (AFP1010/AM2020 with NBG-12, NBG-12L, NBG-12S).
- Patented: U.S. Patent No. D428,351; 6,380,846; 6,314,772; 6,632,108.
- Product Type
- Product Type
- Brand : NOTIFIER|Notifier
- Product Type : Conventional