360º 2 channel, M/wave Detector
Directional LV M/wave Detector, P/cell use with LSM - Flush
CDW12U5 Programmable Connection Centres and CDH4U5/CDH8U5 Hard-Wired Intelligent Lighting Control Modules support a range of dedicated high-performance presence detectors. Detectors contain a photocell to monitor total light levels, allowing the light output of dimmable luminaires to be adjusted to suit the natural light level available. The range of sensors for remote mounting encompasses both Microwave and PIR technology (These microwave sensors are available in flush with a SURFMT to convert to surface mount).Features & Benefits:
- MLS3401CDRF - 360 microwave presence detection
- MLS3500CDRF - directional microwave presence detection
- Both contain an infrared port that can be used both for local control from a hand-held device when in service and
- for initial commissioning of the CDW12U5/CDH4U5/ CDH8U5 Intelligent LCM system.
- Sensors connect to the LCM via RJ45 patch leads and all are SELV devices when properly installed and connected.
- Ready-made patch leads are available in lengths of 5m and 10m.
- CE, UKCA