Zone & Unitary Controllers
CP VAV Controller
Freely programmable native BACnet controller with base 21 input and outputs with integrated airflow sensor.
Features & Benefits:
- Freely Programmable Native BACnet Controller CP-VAV is a freely programmable native BACnet controller. Onboard Input and Outputs CP-VAV comes with base 21 input and outputs with an integrated air flow sensor. VAV Applications ComfortPoint Open Studio tool comes with predefined VAV Applications which can be downloaded to CP-VAV. The Tool allows spare points programming as per user needs.
- Programming and Balancing - CP-VAV can be programmed using ComfortPoint Open Studio. Balancing is done via ComfortPoint Open Online which allows online discovery of VAV devices on the BACnet MSTP channel.
- Easy installation - The ComfortPoint Open plant controllers have a built in BACnet router which eliminates the need for additional BACnet routers for the system. ComfortPoint Open Manager and EBI can access all MSTP Unitary controllers via CPO-PC- 6A BACnet router.
- Peer to Peer communication - CP-VAV can communicate and share points with CP-VAV and CP-SPC over MSTP network.
- Flexible mounting options - DIN-rail or wall mounting.
- Automatic MAC addressing - Automatically assigns own unique MAC address.
- BTL revision 7
- UL 916
- FCC Part15, Subpart B, Class B
- ICES-003 issue 4