Honeywell’s IoT enabled city scale command & control platform is a virtually turnkey solution for city management with out of the box intuitive applications for city scale GIS based incident management, workforce dispatch, citizen engagement and pre-integrated applications with analytics to help manage multiple city services.
Respond Effectively with single-view solution
- Integrate multiple city systems into a single city management platform
- Intelligent anomaly detection in city systems
- Map & video based orchestration for optimized situational awareness & situation management
- KPI dashboards for city services
Manage delivery of city services
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven management of anomalies
- Inter-agency coordination for service delivery
- Pre-integrated suite of operational & analytics applications for police, fire & medical emergency services, transport & traffic management, parking management, waste management street light management, etc.
Enhance Citizen Engagement
- City portal & omni channel city helpline management solution
- Citizen mobile for single window access to multiple city services
- City open data portal for open innovation
Coordinated response to medical emergencies
- Computer Aided Dispatch for healthcare system
- City level Situation management
- Mobility solution for citizen & first responders
Empower your city with its own city-scale digital platform: Honeywell City Suite
As cities are growing, new solutions are needed to help meet the increasing demand for services and resources. The quality of life, resilience and sustainability of your city depend on it.
Incident Management solutions for Smart Cities
With Honeywell City Suite, municipalities can ensure continuity of the city infrastructure and improve response time to safety issues and city services, all while improving the quality of the citizens' life.
HEER and Now, the Honeywell Energy Equity and Resiliency Program.
Honeywell is working with cities across the nation to implement innovative energy solutions to reduce peak demand, improve community resiliency, strengthen grid reliability, lower energy costs, and help bridge the social divide in communities.