Honeywell’s IoT enabled city scale command & control platform is a virtually turnkey solution for city management with out of the box intuitive applications for city scale GIS based incident management, workforce dispatch, citizen engagement and pre-integrated applications with analytics to help manage multiple city services.
Respond Effectively with single-view solution
- Integrate multiple city systems into a single city management platform
- Intelligent anomaly detection in city systems
- Map & video based orchestration for optimized situational awareness & situation management
- KPI dashboards for city services
Manage delivery of city services
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) driven management of anomalies
- Inter-agency coordination for service delivery
- Pre-integrated suite of operational & analytics applications for police, fire & medical emergency services, transport & traffic management, parking management, waste management street light management, etc.
Enhance Citizen Engagement
- City portal & omni channel city helpline management solution
- Citizen mobile for single window access to multiple city services
- City open data portal for open innovation
Coordinated response to medical emergencies
- Computer Aided Dispatch for healthcare system
- City level Situation management
- Mobility solution for citizen & first responders
Empower your city with its own city-scale digital platform: Honeywell City Suite
As cities are growing, new solutions are needed to help meet the increasing demand for services and resources. The quality of life, resilience and sustainability of your city depend on it.
Incident Management solutions for Smart Cities
With Honeywell City Suite, municipalities can support the continuity of the city infrastructure and help reduce the response time to safety issues and city services, thus contributing to the residents’ quality of life.
Honeywell Sustainable Urban Mobility Solutions
Honeywell City Suite makes possible one unified solution to help manage the delivery of civic services and engage with citizens.
Honeywell Smart City Strategic Consulting
A smart city is not just hardware, software or even capabilities. It is a way to work smarter – to continuously plan, coordinate and invest more effectively. To sustain that focus and way of working over time, a strategic plan is a crucial tool to accelerate your city’s or community’s journey towards its smart objectives and to drive meaningful results. Discover how Honeywell can help you develop your Smart City Strategic Plan to enable data-driven decisions and operational efficiency and get the traction to implement successful Smart City projects.
The Power Manager module of Honeywell City Suite enables energy resilience and operational continuity for your critical city infrastructure. It also monitors grid status, utility rates, and weather to help optimize the use of your local power-storage (BESS) and power-generation assets (solar PV, gensets etc).
Why Communities Should Be Prioritizing Energy Resilience
With extreme weather events on the rise, one small town in Florida showed the world the benefits of being a resilient and sustainable community.
- Learn how Honeywell City Suite can help your city take steps towards becoming smarter, more resilient, and more sustainable
- What Are Smart Cities And Why Do We Need Them?
- Engagement, access, equity drive city's evolution
- Hudson County Engages Honeywell To Help Develop And Implement A Smart Community Program
- Smart Cities Extend Their Reach
- Honeywell And Accelerator For America Collaborate To Promote Smart City Growth In Five U.S. Cities
- Honeywell powers India's Auric and Faridabad Smart City Projects