Economizers & Ventilation Controls
This economizer controller provides energy savings plus ventilation control. It may be configured for DCV via optional CO2 sensor input for RTU/AHU applications.
W7212 Economizer Logic Modules are used with CO2 Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) Sensors, and C7400A Enthalpy Sensors or C7660 Dry Bulb Temperature Sensors. All models proportion outdoor and return air dampers for control of free cooling in commercial HVAC equipment.Features & Benefits:
- Operates from commercial thermostat and DCV sensor to provide a totally integrated control system.
- Mounts on M7215 Motor or ductwork.
- The W7212 is used with Honeywell Series 72 actuators.
- Combines minimum and DCV maximum damper position potentiometers with compressor staging relay.
- Functions with solid state enthalpy or dry bulb changeover control.
- Terminals included for connecting optional S963B1128 Remote Potentiometer for remote minimum damper position control.
- LED indicates when free cooling is available.
- LED indicates when module is in DCV mode.
- LED indicates when exhaust fan contact is closed.
- W7212C with additional "E" enthalpy curve.