PWTA Series Wet Pressure Sensors
The PWTA Series Wet Differential Pressure Sensors provide reliable, accurate measurement for proper application control.
The PWTA Series wet/wet differential pressure sensors provide reliable, accurate measurement for proper application control including - monitor and control of pump differential pressure, chiller/boiler differential pressure drop, cold/hot water system differential pressure, and other non-corrosive wet media applications.Features & Benefits:
- Versatile Universal Transmitter
- Three selectable PSID ranges per sensing element.
- User friendly LCD displays in PSID or kPa.
- Absolute mode outputs absolute value of difference.
- Port swap corrects plumbing errors.
- Fast/slow to select desired response time.
- Uni/bi-directional modes.
- Test mode: Forces full-scale output.
- Over range icon warning.
- Switch selectable outputs: 2-wire 4-20mA, 3-wire 0-5V or 0-10V.
- High Reliability
- Industry’s only standard built-in t-shaped snubbers protect sensing elements from water hammer damage.
- MEMS sensor technology.
- Simple and Low-Cost Installation
- Reduced plumbing complexity with remote mounted transmitter and wired pressure transducers.
- No bypass required for installation as sensors can be installed in tees or elbows for simple air bleeding.
- Pre-wired plenum and armored cable versions eliminate wiring issues.