Enclosure Mounts & Hardware
ANN-RLY Relay Module
ANN-MBRLY mounting brackets are for use with NOTIFIER® NFW2-100 fire alarm control panel (FACP) applications.
The ANN-RLY relay module provides 10 programmable Form-C relays when used with a compatible FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). The ANN-RLY module may be mounted inside the FACP
main circuit board chassis or in the battery area of the enclosure
using optional mounting bracket P/N: ANN-MBRLY.
The ANN-RLY and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial
interface employing the ANN-Bus communication format. An additional two wires are used for 24-volt DC power. A single four-conductor unshielded cable may be used for both power and data
communications.Features & Benefits:
- ANN-RLY connects to the ANN-BUS terminal on the FACP and requires minimal programming.
- Provides 10 programmable Form-C relays.
- Ten Form-C relays can be programmed for various functions- Alarm, Trouble, Supervisory, AC Loss, Waterflow Delay, Input Zones and Silenceable Alarm.
- Compatible with the MS9600LS, MS-9600UDLS, MS-9200UDLS, MS-9050UD, MS-5UD-3, MRP-2001, MRP-2002and MS-10UD-7.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supply
- Up to eight ANN-BUS devices may be connected to the ANN-BUS of each FACP.
- FM Approved
- Fire Dept. of New York: #COA 6177
- CSFM: 7120-0075:0222
- MEA: 333-07-E
- Brand : Fire-Lite