Enclosure Mounts & Hardware
Fire Protection Housing
Fire protection housing for the installation of a fire alarm control panel in accordance with the requirements of the German Fire Conduit Installation Directives (MLAR and LAR)
The duration of the functional integrity of the electrical wiring systems for safety-related systems is at least 30 minutes for:
- Fire alarm systems including the associated transmission paths.
- Systems for alerting and issuing instructions to visitors and employees, provided that these systems must be effective in the event of a fire.
Fire alarm systems required by building law that are provided with esserbus®-PLus alarm devices can be installed in this fire protection housing in accordance with DIN 4102-2 with approval according to DIBt. The housing is a component the VdS device approval and, as a approved distributor, guarantees the alarm systems are supplied for more than 30 minutes.Features & Benefits:
- Fire resistance F30, certified in accordance with DIN 4102-2
- Functional integrity of over 30 minutes, in accordance with DIN 4102-12
- Fire load insulation of over 30 minutes in accordance with DIN 4102-11
- Flexible mounting-rail system for IQ8Control, Compact and FlexES Control FACP
- Silent ventilation system
- Push rod fastener with 2-point interlock
- Cable chute for bundle inlet on the top and under the bottom