Introducing the New CLSS Pathway Communicator
Establish a stronger, more reliable connection by combining dialer capture alarm transport functionality with the powerful capabilities of Honeywell's Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS). Explore the features and benefits of the new 5G-enabled CLSS Pathway Communicator.
Uniquely equipped with a dual SIM card to select a reliable 5G signal and ensure your property is safe and secure.
One affordable SKU to serve all sites. Includes 1 year of free cellular SERVICE and Connected Life Safety SERVICES (CLSS) software, making you more cost efficient and profitable.
CLSS CheckPoint simplifies the test and inspection process and generates industry standard reports in an instant saving time and money and reducing the potential for errors.
Cut the Cord to Plain Old Telephone Services
Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS) is expensive, outdated, and unreliable. Support and service is being discontinued while costs are rising. This may leave sites vulnerable without the ability to transmit fire alarm signals.
The 3G Network Sunset is Here
3G networks are being discontinued by cellular carriers like AT&T and Verizon. Avoid disruption of your business by upgrading to 5G and stay ahead of the game.
New to CLSS?
Honeywell’s Connected Life Safety Services allow fire systems installers to monitor their accounts remotely with real-time event notification, manage their device inventory, easily generate automated test and inspection reports and more.
CLSS Pathway is compatible with these central stations:
Don't see your preferred central station? Send a request to your central station to support CLSS Central Station Alerting, then
let us know.
- Affiliated Monitoring, Inc.
- Alarm Central, LLC
- Alarm Monitoring Services
- All American Monitoring
- AvantGuard Monitoring
- CenterPoint Technologies
- Central Station, Inc
- Central Station Monitoring
- COPS Monitoring, Inc.
- Com Linq
- Design Communications
- Dispatch Center
- General Monitoring Services
- Monitoring America
- National Monitoring Center (NMC)
- Rapid Response
- Security Central
- Southwest Dispatch
- Total Monitoring Service (TMS)
- United Central Control, Inc.
- U.S. Monitoring
- USA Monitoring
- Vector Security
What Our Customers Are Saying
Using The Pathway
- Ease Of Installation due to the LTE-M technology that allows you to bypasses remote antennas, and handles both old and new systems
- Reduced Installation Costs achieved with a smaller installation team and avoiding communication failures
- Better Customer Experience with a reliable signal and increased first-time fix rates via communication prompts and data
- Lowered our inventory costs with a single device that supports both AT&T and Verizon networks
- Future Proof Your Business with LTE-M and CLSS technology to grow with your customer long-term, while increasing your RMR and saving them money
Being on 5G Network
- Exceeds 3G networks and POTS lines in performance
- Eliminates nuisance alarms thanks to enhanced network reliability
- Lowers customer costs by reducing expensive phone lines and long term contracts
- Increases RMR while establishing a gateway to long-term reliable customer service.
- Reduces upfront costs and the need to create a communication network.
Complete the form below and we will connect you with a Pathway expert to answer your questions as soon as possible.