Plant & Integration Controllers
CPO Plant Controller
CPO-PC410 is an Ethernet-based, freely programmable, and native BACnet® Building Controller (B-BC).
CPO-PC410 is an advanced plant controller in the ComfortPoint™ Open (CPO) Plant Controller platform. It is an Ethernet-based, freely programmable, and native BACnet® Building Controller (B-BC). CPO-PC410 is designed for a wide variety of complex applications. This device features numerous RS485 communication interfaces, two standard Ethernet interfaces, an MMI interface, and two USB interfaces. CPO-PC410 can be mounted on either a DIN rail or remote mounted in a horizontal or vertical position.Features & Benefits:
- Conforms to BACnet Standard 135 protocol version 1.14 (ISO 16484-5).
- Three pairs of LEDs indicating the transmission and reception (respectively) of data via the RS485 interfaces 1,2, and 3.
- Ring LED to show the operational status of the controller.
- Internal Ethernet switch with two external ports and status LEDs to allow quick connection of local Ethernet-based tools, remote IO, or additional IP based controllers and devices to reduce the number of IP drops.
- An MMI interface to connect with the CPO-MMI device which helps to monitor and manage the controller data.
- Four RS485 interfaces to support Panel bus, BACnet MS/TP, Field Bus, Modbus, M-Bus, CP-IO protocols, and C-Bus global data sharing.
- Dual Core Processor to isolate BACnet IP network communications from DDC application and device communications.
- Built-in advanced diagnostics software facilitating troubleshooting.
- FRAM to store the live data for the controller including storing last known values when power is removed.
- DDR3L for Random Access Memory to achieve twice the rate of data transfer with low power consumption.
- EMMC for program storage and boot flash memory.
- BACnet Trending with Backfill and storage up to 1M data samples.
- UTF-8 and UCS-2 character encoding formats are supported.
- Supports Peer-to-Peer communication.
- A reset button to restore the factory default settings.
- Removable screw-type terminal block.
- Built-in Webserver with HTML5 graphics support.
- Watchdog relay to enhance system reliability and safety.
- A micro USB and USB Type A ports to quickly connect with a laptop and mobile/tablet devices.
- Protection Class: IP20
- Product Standards: UL60730-1, UL60730-2-9, UL916, EN60730-1, EN60730-2-9, CAN/CSA-E60730-1:02
- Testing Electrical Components: IEC68
- Certification: cUL60730-1, UL916, CE, BTL B-BC, BACnet Standard 135 version 1.14, ISO 16484-5, FCC Part15, Subpart B, CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B), BQB, RCM, AMEV AS-B, KBOB, EAC, RoHS II, Ethernet Protocol version IEEEC 802.3, EN-1434-3, EN-13757-3, UUKL, and Class III equipment per IEC 61140