CTP Series Current Transmitters
Achieve accurant monitoring of HVAC drives with the mini-adjustable MCS Current Switch.
The CTP current transmitters monitor the current flow for various electrical equipment. Measured current level is converted into a linear and proportional 0 - 5/10 Vdc or 4-20 mA output signal, which can be monitored by a Building Management, DDC, or PLC controller. Current sensors with switch selectable current ranges provide optimal resolution for greater measuring accuracy. These current sensors should be used in load trending (current monitoring) type applications. The split core design makes installations easy since no wires need to be disconnected during the installation process. May be mounted directly on the conductor (codes permitting) or fixed mount on DIN rail. Typical load status applications include load trending, monitoring process motors and pumps, and electric heater current monitoring.Features & Benefits:
- Split core loop-powered current transmitters for
- simple installation.
- High accuracy and linearity.
- Selectable scaling on most models for greater
- measurement accuracy.
- Fast response time.
- Integral DIN rail mounting flange.
- Easy wiring, polarity sensitive output.
- Optional slide on command relay for unitary startstop status.
- Limited 5-year warranty.