Your buildings run better when their systems work together
Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI) gives you the tools to run smarter buildings that increase comfort, enhance security and lower costs.
An agnostic solution to total integration
Imagine being able to manage all your facilities’ systems in one place. Enterprise Buildings Integrator (EBI) makes it possible, by enabling you to manage complex facilities and campuses through a single management portal. It decreases incident response time and dials up the safety, security and comfort of all your buildings.
EBI is an open, scalable solution that works with a wide range of third-party equipment and software. It reduces operational and lifecycle costs while giving you plenty of room to grow as your needs expand.
A single view for clear, accurate decisions
With a complex set of systems easily viewed through a single platform, your employees can use data to drive better decisions. Whether you manage a single building, a campus or global operations, the ability to holistically view and manage systems makes for a clearer understanding of your buildings, adding agility and insight to decision making.
We can integrate a range of systems including:
- Building and energy management
- Life safety
- Access and intrusion control
- Video surveillance
Automated workflows mean faster response
More than giving you a detailed, global view of your operations, EBI automates workflows so the right people are alerted when they should be and the right procedures get triggered automatically.
Cloud connectivity means you can manage your facilities on the go or from multiple locations. And intuitive zoomable maps give you a unified view of your facilities.
Smart integration with a wide range of platforms
EBI can integrate with virtually any third-party equipment and system but is designed to work with:
- Honeywell Building Manager for HVAC monitoring and control, maintenance management, lighting control and regulatory compliance.
- Honeywell Energy Manager to collect, analyze and act on data to reduce energy consumption, costs and carbon emissions across your facility. It also monitors, validates and optimizes energy usage to help the environment and save you money.
- Honeywell Security Manager to protect people, assets and intellectual property through security monitoring, access control and surveillance devices, including time and attendance monitoring, visitor management, and asset and personnel tracking.
- Honeywell LifeSafety Manager to monitor and control alarm systems for fire detection and smoke controls, as well as public address and voice announcements.
- Honeywell Digital Video Manager, a digital CCTV surveillance solution that includes video analytics and event-based recording and viewing, using existing or new cameras connected directly to your network.
EBI knocks down operational silos, making your buildings smarter, improving your workflows and helping your business run smoothly and profitably. Let’s talk about how we can customize the right solution for you.
Version R600 of EBI delivers powerful new features, including:
- Zoomable map navigation
- Built-in cybersecurity monitoring and updates
- Enhanced privacy protection supporting GDPR
- Improved scalability and performance
Cloud-based deployment can reduce upfront capital costs, and gives you browser-based access from anywhere.
R600 has licensing options for subscription and hosted installations, and complies with the latest IT standards, including Microsoft Windows® Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 and BACnet 1.14.
- Alarm Management
- Enterprise Model
- Software Update Service
- Policy Enforcer
- Windows® Operating System Compliance
Supported systems include:
- BACnet AWS
- Enterprise Web Services
- Building 2 Building using Web Services, ONVIF & LonWorks
- Smartphone access via EasyMobile™
- Full-featured tablet access
Yes. You can integrate access control solutions by adding:
- Tema-Voyager™ iClass support
- IdentIPoint logical security extensions
- PCSC fault tolerant
- Visitor Management improvements to audit visitor assets and simplify visitor registration
Systems that can be integrated include:
- Building Manager
- Security Manager
- LifeSafety Manager
- Digital Video Manager
- Energy Manager
Yes. It's a scalable system comprised of independent nodes that can share information to create a fully distributed fault-tolerant architecture.
Yes. Integration with building management systems is easy through simple rules-based automation:
- Advanced diagnostics
- Exception and base schedules
- Schedule log
- Integrated download summary
Yes. They include:
- Honeywell Energy Manager
- Attune™ Advisory Services
- Automated Demand Response Gateway