Flex Outlet by MK Electric are equipped with very strong, push-fit nylon cord grips making installation safe, quick and easy.
A range of 13A fused connection units and 20A DP switches designed for the connection of refrigerators, water heaters, central heating boilers and other fixed appliances. The ranges are designed for ease of installation and have the advantageous design features of the MK range of wiring devices. Bottom outlet types are supplied with blanking plug allowing use where the bottom outlet is not required. The products are equipped with very strong, push-fit nylon cord grips making installation safe, quick and easy.Features & Benefits:
- Worm-drive operated fuse carriers for additional security (tamper-proof version available)
- Fuse carrier lockable in open position
- All supply and load cables can be cut and stripped to the same length
- Integrally wired Neon indicators save installation time l Push-fit cord grips, for safer, quicker installation
- Angled, top mounted terminal screws simplify wiring
- Moulded ‘on’ indicator flash on switches cannot rub off – totally safe
- Captive fuse carrier
- Additional electrical safety from DP Switch, neutral ‘make first’, ‘break last’ feature l Secure cable and flexible cord connection
- Backed out and captive terminal screws
- BS EN 60670-22:2006.
- MK Electric
- MK Electric
- Brand : MK Electric