Network Cards & Modules
Universal Zone Coder
The Universal Zone Coder provides up to 256 different coded outputs. The UZC-256 requires programming software and a hardware PC interface.
The UZC-256 Universal Zone Coder enables the Notifier intelligent fire alarm control panels (FACPs), network control annunciators (NCAs) and compatible legacy systems to provide positive non-interfering successive zone coded outputs. Up to 256 separate codes may be programmed to operate on the three coded outputs. Each output is used to code or pulse up to 3 Amps of Notification Appliance power.Features & Benefits:
- Coded output from the UZC-256 can be fed to multiple output circuits
- Programmable rounds of code (1 to 99 rounds)
- Up to four digits per round
- Up to 15 pulses per digit of code
- Optional general alarm
- Programmable code and round(s) delay
- Programmable pulse and digit pause times
- Connects and communicates over panel EIA-485 interface.
- FM Approved
- Brand : NOTIFIER