Emergency Voice / Alarm Communications System
AM-50 Series 50W Amplifier
AM-50 Series amplifiers are 50 watt, digital, switching power amplifiers. Each AM-50 Series amplifier provides two speaker circuits that can be wired Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A).
AM-50 Series amplifiers are 50 watt, digital, switching power amplifiers. Each AM-50 Series amplifier provides two speaker circuits that can be wired Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A). The terminal connections can accommodate up to 12 AWG, twisted-pair, shielded wire. Both speaker circuits produce a combined total of 50 watts of power. The 50 watts of power can be divided between the two integral Class A/B speaker circuits. The two speaker circuits may be individually activated and supervised by an INI-VGX Transponder Voice Gateway.
AM-50 Series amplifiers can be programmed to broadcast 16 messages generated from its local INI-VGX Voice Gateway. In addition, the AM-50 Series amplifiers produce superior clarity for intelligible LIVE voice paging. The following lists the two types of AM-50 Series amplifiers that may be ordered: the AM-50-25 amplifier produces 25 VRMS audio output; the AM-50-70 amplifier produces 70.7 VRMS audio output. The amplifiers are components of the following E3 Series® Systems: E3 Series Expandable Emergency Evacuation System; E3 Series Combined Fire and Mass Notification System; E3 Series Broadband Voice Evacuation System.Features & Benefits:
- Provides digital, switching amplifier technology
- Produces 50 watts of digital power
- Includes two speaker circuits, wired Style Y (Class B) or Style Z (Class A)
- Up to four AM-50 Series amplifiers with the same output voltage can be controlled by the INI-VGX voice gateway
- Listed under UL® Standard 864, 9th Edition
- Listed under UL Standard UL2572 for Mass Notification
- Complies with UL Standard 464 for 520 Hz Low Frequency