Emergency Voice / Alarm Communications System
Digital Audio Voice Transponder (INI-VGX)
The INI-VGX Digital Audio Transponder Voice Gateway is a component of the E3 Broadband Audio Evacuation System.
The INI-VGX Digital Audio Transponder Voice Gateway is a component of the E3 Broadband Audio Evacuation System and an optional component of the E3 Series Expandable Emergency Evacuation System. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, this feature allows the E3 Series Broadband System to produce superior clarity for intelligible LIVE voice paging. The background noise is automatically filtered during voice paging and fire fighter communications which increases the audibility and eliminates the need for Push-to-Talk devices.
It is a multi-function module that incorporates the Software-programmable multi-channel digital audio applications, One Class B, Style 4 Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) supporting up to 32 addressable speaker circuits and 16 addressable phone circuits, Supports up to 150 watts of audio power with backup amplifier support, Offers a sixteen message capacity with up to 3 minute total duration per INI-VGX, Network interface using twisted, unshielded wire or fiber-optic cable and Local fire fighter phone riser.Features & Benefits:
- Uses advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology that provides efficient audio compression and filtering
- Modules connect to a voice page microphone and fire fighter’s handset
- Fiber-optic connectivity for multi-mode (FML-E3) and single mode (FSL-E3)
- NO loss of function during single line fault conditions due Distributed Architecture, including Style 7 wiring configuration
- Controls all communication signals and control-by-event sequences over twisted, unshielded pair of wires or fiber-optic cable.
- 9020-0648K 02/19
- UL Standards: UL 864 9th Edition UL 2572 for Mass Notification
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Listed under UL® Standard 864, 9th Edition
- Listed under UL Standard UL2572 for Mass Notification