Strobes & Signal Lights
L-Series strobes are rich with features guaranteed to cut installation times with its lower current draw and modern aesthetics.
L-Series strobes are rich with features guaranteed to cut installation times with its lower current draw and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic housings, wall- and ceiling mount options, standard and compact devices, and plain, FIRE-, and FUEGO-printed devices, these strobes can meet virtually any application requirement.
All devices feature a plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults. To further simplify installation, L-Series strobes utilize a universal mounting plate so installers can mount them to a wide array of backboxes. With an onboard shorting spring, installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.Features & Benefits:
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the backbox
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, and 185
- Universal mounting plate for ceiling units
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert® and SpectrAlert Advance devices
- UL Listed: S5512; S4011
- FM Approved
- CSFM Approved: 7125-1653:0504; 7135-1653:0503