CPO Mixed I/O Module
The ComfortPointTM Open Mixed I/O Module CPO-IO830A is an independently mounted electronic module which is designed for use in home (residential, commercial, and lightindustrial) environments.
Features & Benefits:
- 24 Vac (+/- 20%) or 21…30 Vdc power supply (from external transformer).
- Overvoltage protection: All inputs and outputs are protected against overvoltages (24 Vac ± 20%; 30 Vdc) as well as against short-circuiting.
- In the event of communication problems, the relay outputs move to safety positions configured in ComfortPointTM Open Studio.
- Push-in terminals for quick and convenient connection to neighboring modules using the XS816 Bridge Connector (regular cabling also possible).
- Status LED, service LED, power LED.
- Hex switch for setting Panel Bus address.
- protection class - IP20
- product standards - EN 60730-1, EN 60730-2-9, UL6730-1, CAN/CSA-E60730-1:02
- testing electrical components - IEC68
- certification - CE, cUL 60730