Plant & Integration Controllers
The Alerton ALER-9000 controller is a compact, embedded IoT (Internet of Things) controller and server platform for connecting multiple and diverse devices and sub-systems.
Features & Benefits:
- EFFICIENT GLOBAL DESIGN: The modular design of the ALER-9000 controller makes it easy to install, integrate and deploy.Tool-less installation with expansion capability reduces installation complexity and improves flexibility. Systems integrators can focus on engineering solutions, not assembling components. And their lives will be simplified with a global power supply and improved access to standard enclosures.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE: The ALER-9000 controller is fully compatible with existing expansion models and the same footprint as past models allows for seamless replacement for future updates. The ALER-9000 controller can also be ordered without the wireless interface if needed. Data analysis at the onsite controller level and real-time on-premise analytic control.
- OPTIMIZED FOR NIAGARA: The ALER-9000 controller leverages the exciting features of Alki supervisor N4.13u2 and higher version.
- UL 916
- CE EN 61326-1
- UL/ULC 60730-1
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class B
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
- 1999/5/EC R&TTE Directive
- C-UL listed to Canadian Standards Association (CSA)C22.2 No. 205-M1983“Signal Equipment