E3 Series® Retrofit Kits
E3 Series® retrofit kits offer a cost-effective solution to change the Gamewell legacy panels without replacing the existing Gamewell backbox eliminating the expensive cost to repair walls, buy new cabinets, or replace the existing Gamewell backbox.
E3 Series® retrofit kits offer a cost-effective solution to change the Gamewell legacy panels without replacing the existing Gamewell backbox eliminating the expensive cost to repair walls, buy new cabinets, or replace the existing Gamewell backbox. Kits are offered for IF602, IF610, and IF632 panels. All retrofit kits provide backplates that mount directly into the Gamewell backboxes. Each backplate includes mounting patterns to allow an easy installation of the E3 Series plates and sub-assemblies. The front panel displays can be retrofitted to the E3 Series LCD-E3/LCD-SLP displays using a simple mounting plate.
You can retrofit the Gamewell RAN annunciator to accommodate an E3 Series supported annunciator so that you can re-use the existing backbox. Retrofitting is a cost-effective way to upgrade your facilities’ fire alarm control panels without swapping out smoke detectors and notification devices. If you change your legacy Gamewell system to the Gamewell-FCI® E3 Series system, you can convert your fire alarm system so that it is compliant with the most current UL® and NFPA codes and standards.Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective solution for upgrading an existing system without buying a complete E3 Series system
- Upgrades to the state-of-the-art E3 Series fire alarm control panels
- Offers a simple plate system for easy installation
- Allows the existing cabinet to remain mounted on the wall
- Reuses the existing System Sensor® or Apollo detectors/modules and notification devices
- Remote annunciator retrofit available
- UL Listed: S1869
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Listed Under UL® Standard 864, 9th Edition
- Brand : Gamewell-FCI