Noise Control Module
Noise Control Modules are used to reduce the common noise for example, noise that is present on both conductors on the Signaling Line Circuit (SLC).
The Gamewell-FCI, Noise Control Module (patented) is used to reduce the common noise (for example, noise that is present on both conductors) on the Signaling Line Circuit (SLC). The Noise Control Module allows the use of untwisted, unshielded wire on the SLC. Applications that have audio or fire fighters’ telephones require the use of twisted/shielded wiring for all circuits including the SLC. The Noise Control Module may also be used in these applications to further reduce the common mode noise.Features & Benefits:
- Mounts in a cabinet or external enclosure.
- Uses multiple NCMs for T-Tapped non-shielded connections
- Connects directly to the Signaling Line Circuit
- Provides Pig-Tail Type connections
- Patented Design (U.S. Patent # 5, 210, 523)
- UL: CS68
- ULC: S424
- MEA FDNY: 6175, COA #: 289-91-E
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0141, 7165-0028:0153
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Brand : Gamewell-FCI