IDP-FIRE-CO Multi CriteriaFire/CO Detector
IDP-FIRE-CO is a plug-in addressable device that provides both fire and carbon monoxide (CO) detection.
The IDP-FIRE-CO/IV/W detector combines four separate sensing elements in one unit (smoke, CO, light/flame, and heat) to sense multiple components of a fire. This approach enables enhanced sensitivity to real fire with heightened immunity to nuisance particulate. For CO, the detector’s electrochemical sensing cell creates a separate signal for life safety CO detection.
Released through the incomplete burning of various fuels, CO is a colourless, odourless and deadly gas that is virtually impossible to detect with the human senses. Because the potential exists for dangerous levels of CO to accumulate in almost any building, legislation mandating the use of CO detection in commercial spaces continues to increase across the U.S. and Canada. The IDP-FIRE-CO is listed to the UL 2075 standard for system-connected life safety carbon monoxide monitoring.
The IDP-FIRE-CO should be used in conjunction with the B200S intelligent sounder base (sold separately), which can generate either a Temp 3 pattern for fire or a Temp 4 pattern for CO alarm indication. With each sounder base carrying a unique address, the FACP can then command an individual sounder, or a group of sounders, to activate. The command set from the panel can be tailored to the specific event, allowing selection of tone, and group. For more information on the B200S refer to Data Sheet P/N 351182. IDP-FIRE-CO can also be used with the B210LP 6” standard base, the B200SR sounder base or the B224RB relay base.Features & Benefits:
- Unique ability to detect all four major elements of a fire: - Smoke - Carbon Monoxide (CO) - Light/flame - Heat
- Separate CO detection signal
- Highest nuisance alarm immunity
- Automatic drift compensation of smoke sensor and CO cell
- Uses only one address on the SLC
- Real Test ® CO testing capability
- UL 268 and UL 2075 listed
- Separates audible signal for fire or CO alarm when used with B200S base
- CO cell end-of-life warning and fault
- P/N 351182
- P/N 351180 Rev D Copyright
- System Sensor
- System Sensor
- Brand : Farenhyt|System Sensor