VisualLogic® Global Smoke Controller
Alerton VisualLogic® UL 864 Global Controller (VGC-S), the primary hub of the ASCS, integrating with all elements of the solution. This global controller hosts up to three MS/TP network connections.
The Alerton Smoke Control Solution (ASCS) is designed for use in buildings which require advanced protection for occupants and property in the event of a fire. The UL 864 listed ASCS provides a building automation solution which integrates and coordinates the control of HVAC and Life Safety equipment to contain smoke, establish safe paths of egress, and create areas of refuge within the building during a fire or smoke event.
Alerton VisualLogic® UL 864 Global Controller (VGC-S), the primary hub of the ASCS, integrating with all elements of the solution. This global controller hosts up to three MS/TP network connections.Features & Benefits:
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Listed UL 864 / UUKL Smoke Control System Equipment (UL Standard 864, Edition 10 - Standard for Control Units and Accessories for Fire Alarm Systems)
- Fully BACnet-compliant on MS/TP LAN at up to 115.2 Kbps
- Executes DDC and hosts automated control features—schedules, trendlogs, and alarms
- Control logic can be field-modified utilizing Alerton's easy to learn VisualLogic® programming language
- Programming and setup data stored in non-volatile flash memory ensuring stable and reliable operation
- Download-able operating code to allow for future software improvements
- 32-bit processor architecture for high-speed processing of DDC programming, with an internal logical loop time of 100 msec
- UL Listed with Underwriters Laboratory for Energy Management Equipment (PAZX) under the UL Standard for Safety 60730-1; listing includes both U.S. and Canadian (CSA/cUL) certification.Listed in UL File# E244152
- Pending UL 864 UUKL listing for fire test, heat and visible smoke release for discrete products installed in air-handling spaces
- EMC – EMC Directive 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility
- RoHS – Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS 1 + RoHS 2) Amended by Directive (EU) 2015/863 (RoHS 3)
- Brand : Alerton