VBN Threaded Control Ball Valves And Actuators
The VBN2 2-Way Control Ball Valves and VBN3 3-Way Control Ball Valves control hot and chilled water in HVAC systems.
The VBN2 2-Way Control Ball Valves and VBN3 3-Way Control Ball Valves control hot and chilled water with glycol solutions up to 50% in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to provide two-position or modulating functions. These control ball valves can be ordered alone or with spring return or non-spring return actuators.Features & Benefits:
- Sizes from 1/2 to 3 in. with internal (female) NPT connections.
- Equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Reduced B port CV for constant loop flow.
- Choice of factory-installed actuation: floating, modulating (2-10 V), spring return or non-spring return 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating, Spring Return Sylk-enabled.
- Field configurable for normally open or normally closed fail-safe position.
- Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
- Actuator can be mounted on the valve in any of four orientations.
- Field-serviceable stem assembly.
- Wide range of CV choices from 0.33 to 266.
- Nickel-chrome plated brass or 316 stainless steel ball and stem.
- Valve installs in a globe valve “T” pattern, no extra elbows or piping required.
- Mixing or Diverting control for 3-way valves.
- ANSI Class IV seat leakage specification (0.01% of CV) for 3-way A port and ANSI Class III seat leakage specification (0.1% of CV) for 3-way B port.