Pressure Independent Control Valves
VRN Pressure Independent Control Valves And Actuators
The VRN2 two-way dynamic pressure-regulating control valves maintain constant flow of hot or chilled water in HVAC systems.
The VRN2 two-way dynamic pressure-regulating control valves maintain constant flow of hot or chilled water with glycol solutions up to 50% in closed-loop heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, within the specified pressure drop ranges of each model number. These valve assemblies can be ordered with or without factory-mounted actuators.Features & Benefits:
- Sizes from 1/2 to 3 in. with internal (female) NPT connections.
- Regulated flow rates available from 1 to 95 gpm with multiple maximum flow rates available per valve size.
- Differential pressure regulator for constant pressure drop across valve seat.
- Positive pressure, rolling diaphragm regulator design for flow control accuracy of ±5%.
- Equal percentage flow characteristic using patented flow control ball insert.
- Patented ball seals for low operating torque.
- Nickel-chrome plated brass or stainless steel trim.
- Choice of factory-installed actuation: floating, modulating (2-10 V), spring return or non-spring return 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating, Spring Return Sylk-enabled.
- Removable, manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
- Upstream Test Port for venting or pressure gauge attachment.
- Three actuator orientations on the valve for cramped spaces.
- Integral snubber eliminates effect of system pressure fluctuations and entrapped air while improving flow performance.