L-Series LED Wall-Mount Strobe
L-Series LED strobes are rich with features that increase application versatility, simplify installation, and maximize profits with lower current draw and modern aesthetics.
The System Sensor L-Series LED strobes are rich with features that increase application versatility, simplify installation, and maximize profits with lower current draw and modern aesthetics. LED lighting technology offers significantly lower current draw compared to older Xenon bulbs across a full candela range. This improves design flexibility for notification appliance circuits (NACs) while also reducing power supply requirements allowing for simpler and lower cost installations.
All devices feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the backbox, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults. To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, the L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate for all models with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed. Installers can also easily adapt devices to suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12 or 24V operation, and a rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.
In addition, the System Sensor L-Series with LED notification appliances offer a new diagnostic test point feature that allows you to measure device voltage with a digital voltage meter (DVM) without removing the appliance from the wall or ceiling. The DVM test points are discreetly located on the face of the notification appliance which enable faster troubleshooting and end of line (EOL) voltage checks while greatly reducing the risk of misplacing or damaging appliances during troubleshooting.Features & Benefits:
- LED technology provides lower current draw
- Digital Voltage Meter (DVM) diagnostic test points for Horn Strobes and Strobes
- Common aesthetics across the L-Series platform
- Standard and compact sizes
- Tamper-resistant construction
- 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, and 185
- Field-selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Rotary switches for candela selections
- Mounting plate provides plug-in design for easier installation and shorting springs to check wiring continuity
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert, SpectrAlert Advance and L-series devices
- Synchronization through use of UL approved power supplies that support System Sensor Sync protocol or System Sensor MDL3 Sync Module
- Available in red and white with FIRE, ALERT, Plain, FUEGO and bilingual markings
- UL Listed: S5512-S4011
- ULC Listed: S5512-S4011
- FM Approved: 3057072-FM23FPUS0195
- CSFM: 7300-1653:0525; 7135-1653:0503; 7135-1653:0526