System Agreements & Upgrades
Compass 2 Software
Alerton Compass 2 Building Automation System has been improved to provide easier installation and configuration, faster data response times, and new utilities for managing alarms and trend logs.
Alerton's Compass 2 Building Automation System has been improved to provide easier installation and configuration, faster data response times, and new utilities for managing alarms and trend logs. Compass 2 enables building owners; property management firms; and facility managers/engineers/operators to monitor, control, and manage various and disparate systems within their facilities more efficiently and productively.
Graphical controls bring data to life. The adaptive OmniGraphic images transform background images into interactive controls to visually communicate and indicate system status and occupant comfort levels. Alerton’s Compass 2 provides a familiar, intuitive, and scalable user experience through a standard user interface, enabling you to get users quickly up to speed on the software and your building’s systems. Experienced users have access to advanced features such as the summary display which can provide a wide variety of complex, interactive data on one screen.Features & Benefits:
- EASE Scheduling is now included as a standard feature in Compass 2
- Updated Compass architecture makes BACnet data available faster in the Web-UI, improving data display performance.
- Powerful alarm management through interactive alarm table allowing for sorting, filtering, categorizing, and commenting.
- Configurable tree-style navigation provides intuitive and guided browsing sessions.
- LDAP integration for managing user authentication.
- Build dynamic graphics faster and easier with Compass’ isometric graphics library.
- View trendlogs in graph or text format with multiple points per log.
- Hourly or daily energy use and demand displayed in text format.
- Flexible demand metering supports various media. Shed and restore binary and analog loads according to load priority. View results in real time.
- Building management tools such as scheduling, alarms, optimum start, zones, VisualLogic programming tool, and more.